Love & Mystery

 February 19, 2011

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6631954

Thank you Richard Rohr. His words succinctly describe my own spiritual journey.

Mystery. Ambiguity. Paradox. Awe. Abyss. God.

I understand from where he comes spiritually.

My own journey has brought me to the same place.

Amidst all the mysteriously, ambiguous, paradoxical awe peering over the abyss...I have found Peace.

Some may call this Peace...God.

The name is not important.

What is bursting forth from my heart is what counts.

Unconditional Love for all beings.

Isn't that the lesson we spend our lifetimes learning?

How. To. Love. Everyone.

Including ourselves?

1 comment:

  1. Love...such a powerful feeling. Love for one's self- it takes some of us many years to develop. Unfortunately, some people never learn to love themselves, to embrace who they are and to accept their own imperfections. Inner peace comes from loving ourselves and reflects outward to those whom we love. Peace. God. Love. Me. You. Everyone. Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete