Beginnings

Beginnings are a funny thing sometimes. Almost as quickly as I started this blog waaaaayyy back in February I decided it was too narrowly focused and consequently felt the need to find the ever elusive 'perfect' blog title and theme (the word perfect is the bane of my creative cravings if ever there was one!). So after several other blog attempts and countless lists of possible names, followed by evenings spent musing over all the choices in search of capturing the BEST, most wonderful and well, perfect title and theme...here I am. Isn't it just so darned ironic and actually quite unbelievably perfect that I would end up where I started with my initial blog titled My Journey is My Home. So like me...so frustratingly, crazily me. Turns out "not good enough" is in fact, good enough for me.

I do love beginnings though. The start of something new. Transitions. Transformation. Creating. So lusciously filled with anticipation, hope, desire. A spark of vital energy and exuberant joy flickering to consciousness. The merging of known and unknown. The mystery of what the beginning will bring to the journey of life as it buds, then flowers into experience. A break from the mundane, routinized aspects of living. I am ready to begin right now. Today. Being who I am. A big transition. An exciting, wondrous opportunity to live as fully as I know how to be.

This blog is my starting point. My beginning. I'm loving it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment