Welcome! I'm so glad you came to take a look at my blog...my journey...my home. I am a 40 something Midwestern woman. A seeker. A sassy woman with a wild, gypsy soul.

My hope is to create a space that is honest and authentic. A space that peers deep within for answers not easily discerned through the lens of cultural norms and in the process discover not only what sustains me but also what wants to come alive! My desire is to articulate my process of Self discovery by openly sharing my personal reflections of Jungian analysis as it intersects with my everyday life.

My blog will chronicle this amazingly wondrous journey of branching out beyond the stifling constructs I have lived by and instead living as openly and as soulfully as is possible!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll take a few minutes every so often in the coming months to see what's happening... And in the process find something useful for your own journey.

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment